Hands Held Across the Rift
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and all the people say, you can't wake up, this is not a dream
you're part of a machine,
For being a new Ascended, Rexanna has heard very little about the goddess she’s pledged herself to. And yet, she’s felt all the comfort and sweetness that comes with the Voice. More so than she experienced with Frey. And the fact she now knows she was once Abandoned, almost gives her a sort of kindred feeling toward her.

Still, she focuses on Sam when he speaks, and she nods to offer him a gentle smile. “I do. There’s Deimos and Hotaru for starters. Peter. Possibly Loren, though I’m uncertain where we stand currently…” She trails off as though she’s listing her friends off on a checklist of sorts. “I will try. I can’t make any guarantees on convincing them to Ascend… But some backup for when things go south I can certainly do.” A crooked fanged grin crosses her face at that.

Yes, I think that’s likely when the information will hit as well. Best to protect ourselves as much as possible.” She agrees, hands folding into her lap as she tilts her head toward Sam. It’s a different battle than before, when the Hollowed Grounds had risen up with Outlanders versus Naturals… Now, it seemed like those forsaken from the old gods and those who were beloved. But she had always thought herself of being both sides, no matter how much like a double edged sword it seemed to be turning into.
you are not a human being
well my heart is gold and my hands are cold
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
Hands Held Across the Rift - by Samuel - 10-08-2019, 04:31 PM
RE: Hands Held Across the Rift - by Rexanna - 10-08-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: Hands Held Across the Rift - by Samuel - 10-11-2019, 12:53 PM
RE: Hands Held Across the Rift - by Rexanna - 10-12-2019, 06:31 AM
RE: Hands Held Across the Rift - by Samuel - 10-12-2019, 08:28 PM
RE: Hands Held Across the Rift - by Rexanna - 10-14-2019, 03:00 AM
RE: Hands Held Across the Rift - by Samuel - 10-14-2019, 08:47 PM
RE: Hands Held Across the Rift - by Rexanna - 10-15-2019, 05:51 AM