clear as mud [open]
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Evie
Evie feels a little bad for the kid, having all this information dumped on him. At least Senu had been a little older, a little more acquainted with magic and its forces. It's why she doesn't hesitate before she uses her magic on him, even though it still feels like struggling through a deep trench of mud and muck when she makes herself use it. It gets a little easier every time, but she's not sure that feeling of taint and disappointment will ever go away.

The pick-up line pulls her from her thoughts, and she tosses her head back in a deeply amused laugh, practically vibrating at the ridiculousness of this boy. "And you can call me when you're twice your age, kid." Nonetheless her eyes sparkle with humor, voice still gentle as it curls between them in the frigid air. Evie wouldn't intentionally hurt his feelings, no matter how silly or bold his words may be.

"I can't promise cool hand stuff, but it'll definitely be warmer. You feeling okay to walk? Maybe you can tell me about where you came from." She's curious to say the least, and maybe it will shed some light on the similarities and differences between their realms, enough to give Evie a starting point on helping him adapt. Turning, she begins making her way through the snow back towards the Sanctuary, confident that he'll follow along. They didn't have any time to waste after all.
a golden cage, for all it's worth
is still just a cage

Messages In This Thread
clear as mud [open] - by Dante - 09-23-2019, 01:37 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Evie - 09-30-2019, 05:01 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Dante - 10-02-2019, 08:11 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Evie - 10-15-2019, 02:08 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Dante - 10-15-2019, 08:09 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Evie - 10-16-2019, 12:15 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Dante - 10-16-2019, 11:19 PM