your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and indeed, just think: in many ways, body and soul,
i have been more a battlefield —
I will.” She doesn’t think it’ll be necessary, but if Bastien had a problem with the Summoner, she’s sure he’ll tell her. And from there? The two men could work on their relationship. But apologies went a long way, and most people weren’t particularly willing to admit when they were in the wrong. So for Loren to openly admit it to her, to have apologized in the past for things and continue to do so, it means a great deal to her.

But again he’s not good at taking compliments, and she snorts on her side of the shell. “I miss being able to drink.” She admits with a wry sort of laugh. “It’d be nice right about now.” To forget about everything that had happened, all the other things that would or could happen. But, she had chosen this life, and she needed to deal with it in the end. So she tries, by listening and ensuring that perhaps Loren can keep an eye on Clemente as well. And between them all? She’s sure the boy will be safe. Loren, Bastien, Wessex, all of them could handle a teenager.

His comment sparks another gentle laugh from her. “Yeah well, maybe you rubbed off on me a little.” Had she had eyes and had he been here, she would have winked to him. But she hopes her gentle teasing gets the idea across. It still sparks a bit of cheer within her though, the idea of it. Because everyone needed someone at the end of the day, right? Someone to lean on? Especially being as young as he was.

Her comment about keeping the bed warm has her mouth forming a small ‘o’ in her surprise before she hums in her surprise. “Loren, you scoundrel.” She teases, laughing toward the end because she can’t keep up the mock horror. Then, as if to help relieve some of his embarrassment, she imagines she could at least offer one of her own experiences. “Though come to think of it, I’ve rarely used a bed myself.” A snort of amusement and a pause as though she’s running through every moment she’s done it. Her wedding might have been the only time she’d actually used a bed? “Counter tops and walls mostly.” She chimes a laugh at those memories.
— than a human being
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Rexanna - 10-27-2019, 04:56 PM