embers (open)
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
It takes a moment for Wessex to remember that she’d been attacked while outside. After everyone comes in and she locks the door again, the Queen does a little systems check and finds herself in need of a bit of a pick-me-up. That’s the trouble when you don’t feel pain - there isn’t a constant reminder that you need to get yourself fixed.

So she trudges towards the infirmary, perhaps less than eager to see Loren, but knowing that it’s either him or the unicorns and Zuriel is busy with Deimos. Isla is… somewhere. So that leaves the Launceleyn. The Wraith makes sure everyone else gets their smoke inhalations and burns fixed first before stepping up to the line. “Got hit by the monsters while going after Amun. D’ya mind?” And then, because she’s not entirely sure where the damage is, just kind of waves around her head first. She thinks it was the ears they went for.

One of her various holes was the best place to start. Eventually they’d find the right place.
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
embers (open) - by Loren - 10-29-2019, 06:37 PM
RE: embers (open) - by Wessex - 10-29-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: embers (open) - by Loren - 10-29-2019, 10:00 PM
RE: embers (open) - by Wessex - 10-30-2019, 06:41 PM
RE: embers (open) - by Loren - 10-31-2019, 04:51 PM
RE: embers (open) - by Wessex - 10-31-2019, 05:38 PM