[SEASONAL EVENT] [OPEN] Full Bellies, Warm Hearts
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Vervain looked up at the blob of fuzzy black that had appeared on the bleak horizon, arching an eyebrow and tensing for a moment, before relaxing. Ah - it was just her husband. The black bear charged and Vai slowed her steps through the snow, resisting the urge to fold her arms across her chest.

Of course, she wished she had done it anyway when Devrum decided to roll across her path and kick a flurry of snow in her direction, the huntress raising a hand to swat some of it away. "Hey!" She laughed, squinting after him and grinning broadly - up until she spotted him petulantly going after her kill.

"OI!" she shouted at the beast, resting a hand on her hip and raising her eyebrows at him expectantly. "If you want one of those you can fly up there and get it yourself. I know you got wings - I've seen them!" Lazy bloody bear.

vervain
I am always on your side

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] [OPEN] Full Bellies, Warm Hearts - by Vervain - 01-07-2019, 07:27 PM