set fire to the roses on my grave
zariah!
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Zariah the Merciless
"No one gives you power - You take it"
She hummed, low and considering. Hazel eyes raked up and down his form as she approached again. Each step slow, deliberate, the click of her heels and the stance of her frame exuding her predatory nature as she began to near circle him. His Attuned instincts might not appreciate it, but she didn't care. Lucas' reputation had preceded him. This man was nameless, faceless, and unknown to her. One arm remained around her waist, cradling her opposite elbow as her hand lifted to rest her fingers under her chin. "Better options? Please, dear, I was the better option as a child compared to this Ascended puppet." she said softly, tone low and velvety. Zariah was a woman who knew what power was and how to wield it in her sleep. It was a game she played while it was a battler Wessex fought.

Or any natural from the Hollowed Grounds really. None of them would know order if it slapped them in the face.

"The real question is why would I help you? What have you to offer me? You, a boy who looks barely a man, trying to fit in the shows left by the ruler of hell." she said, pouting slightly as one pointed nail tapped against her chin. "I won't make arrangements with someone unproven, you see. Nothing personal. Purely business." she said with a hint of a smirk.

Messages In This Thread
set fire to the roses on my grave - by Sunjata - 11-13-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Zariah - 11-13-2019, 08:41 PM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Zariah - 11-15-2019, 07:59 PM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Zariah - 11-16-2019, 04:11 PM