Personal Quest grit and fire and steel in their blood
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700

The rest of the job went as well as it could. The windows were carefully slid into place and he continued to wince anytime something brushed up against the bandages hiding away his wound. Hopefully once they finished, he'd be able to get the wound healed. Oliver really didn't want to get an infection, especially when there was still mud everywhere. He really didn't want his cause of death to be infection, especially when there was so much that he wanted to do.

With his first task done, more tasks were soon given out as everyone else seemed about done as well. Again, he allowed everyone else to take first pick, him choosing to go last. He didn't mind the idea of putting in doors, minus the fact that he wasn't exactly all that tall and would probably struggle a small bit on the higher parts. Still, he didn't mind.

Now, Oliver has proven he's not the smartest. While he doesn't fear glass, he really hates splinters, so he FINALLY decides to put on some gloves. Hope Deimos didn't mind the chance of some blood getting on the gloves because whoops. Quickly, he gathered up some tools. Grabbing all of the supplies he may need, which included some screws and nail, a hammer, and a screwdriver. All of which were placed into his pockets.

Grabbing one of the doors, the very small man carried it over to the first doorway. It most likely looked very amusing to see such a small and petite man carrying a door nearly three times his size.

Setting down the door, he started working on removing the old one and replacing it with a new one. Anytime he had to reach up high, he'd have to stand on his toes and stretch up with his arms. Curse his short height.

Oliver begins on removing the door and replaces it with a new one! If he is successful, he will move on to the next.

OLIVER
i saw that my life
was a vast glowing empty page
and i could do anything i wanted

Messages In This Thread
RE: grit and fire and steel in their blood - by Oliver - 11-19-2019, 05:44 PM