Personal Quest [SE] drowning me out with that alcohol
PQ for setting up the new bar!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
MELITA
Success – perhaps one day Melita could change her vocation from monster hunter to mortar and brick layer. She patted Fangorn’s head for a job well done, content with their enterprise, dusting off her hands to survey the completed task. Her eyes catch Lusea wandering off, a brief wave granted to the fellow firebrand, before listening to the next set of instructions from Sunjata.

Her eyes went immediately to the paint – memories of her attempts to help Ronin with the Guild Hall, the outside vestiges requiring steady hands and strokes of the brush. It’d been like lifetimes ago. The nostalgia curled over her, and she quickly shot up a palm. “I can do the paint!” Before Loren could decide he was going to snatch it up either, the youth rushed for the cans, brushes, and other necessary supplies, sweeping towards the wall with the poise and dignity of some savage little beast. Then she readily applied her tactics, dipping the bristles into the deep, dark blue, and hastening them upon the designated threshold.

---

Melita goes to paint the wall!
You're all gonna watch me
Disappear into the sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] drowning me out with that alcohol - by Melita - 12-03-2019, 10:55 PM