light at the beginning of the tunnel
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Amun grinned at The Voice’s appearance, though he immediately nodded at her comment. ”Understood. Won’t happen again.” Apparently, the first times she’d been indulging him, but not this time. Fair enough. He mimed locking his lips then throwing away the key. Still, he gazed at her with eager eyes. See? He could follow orders when it was important to him.

When she asked what he was there for he hesitated for just a moment. Then his grin faded, a far more intense and serious expression taking its place. "Purpose. Direction." His voice was quiet, but passionate. "When last we spoke, you told me to bide my time until after LongNight. That we'd get to speak after, but in the meantime, to get to know my kin. And then, after we spoke in Flowerbirth, that I would be your eyes and ears and feet in Halo." Spreading his arms, he gave The Voice an adoring look. "And that you'd help me be great."

Lowering his arms to his sides, he felt his expression fade, though his mind was no less adoring. "Well. I got to know my kin. I bided my time. And Halo is open, and I have been doing what I can to explore it." He paused for a moment, before sighing. "But I don't know what I'm looking for."
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
light at the beginning of the tunnel - by Amun - 12-09-2019, 08:39 PM
RE: light at the beginning of the tunnel - by Amun - 12-11-2019, 03:25 PM