light at the beginning of the tunnel
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Amun felt his teeth stretch in a broad grin. ”Sounds wonderful. It’ll be nice to see the ocean again. Maybe even sail, though I’ll need a boat, and the stars of Caido are unfamiliar to me so navigating might prove difficult.” However, he felt even his easy-going nature falter. ”Plus I imagine my sailing will be limited if it’s as tropical and sunny as you say.” His eyes and his voice grew a little wistful for a moment, but he wouldn’t trade away his new life and the promise of greatness even if he could.

It didn't take long for him to bounce back, and he smirked. "Hopefully I'll be of more use to you in Torchline, then." Since she had little for him to do in Halo. Then a question occurred to him. "You said it was on the southern coastline. Are there shores beyond that?" For a moment wanderlust filled him, and he had to forcibly remind himself to trust in the goddess' plans for them.

Hesitating, he gave her a much more tentative smile. "Might I be replenished?" He gazed at her with hopeful eyes.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
light at the beginning of the tunnel - by Amun - 12-09-2019, 08:39 PM
RE: light at the beginning of the tunnel - by Amun - 12-11-2019, 09:20 PM