[GGE] [Open] a little bit of this, a little bit of that
open (to everyone but bastien)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Yes, Oliver was terribly new and honestly a bit clueless at times. He struggled a bit with actually making good decisions and his haggling skills were lacking in most departments. Still, he felt like he could at least get something out of the fur seller. "Not give them to me. I have things to offer you in return, of course. So you'll be getting way more stuff, but before I can do that I need these things." It...wasn't the greatest of offers, not at all.

Oliver wasn't entirely sure how to respond to his question. Was...he trying to mock him? Obviously, he hadn't made the best of impressions. With a sheepish expression, Oliver couldn't help but shrug. "Yeah...not from here at all. I've only been here for really one season, still figuring this stuff out." Did that mean this man was a natural? That could be likely. Oliver hadn't actually gotten the chance to really get to know any naturals. His eyes widen as the stranger questions what he's looking for. Eager for any kind of guidance, Oliver responded with an upbeat attitude. "I need paint and a canvas. Maybe paintbrushes? But the other two stuff works fine. Honestly, a big blank tapestry would work perfect."
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
RE: [GGE] [Open] a little bit of this, a little bit of that - by Oliver - 12-21-2019, 03:38 AM