Protecting Mine Own
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ZARIAH
Her head tilted slightly, considering the raggedy god and the option it gave. Trade out what Neron offered in payment to the Eirachi to free him from the chains she placed upon him, and bear them herself. Such a terrible noble thing to do, and not something usually up her sleeve of tricks, but one she could consider with ease, if only because it was for family. She was the head after all, if any were to wear the weight of chains, it ought to be her.

But she couldn't get far in that contemplation before the god before her suddenly became an all encompassing void, filling the room, its tendril like hands darting out here and there. A terrifying scene perhaps, but Zariah did not move or flinch, nor did her heart begin to race with fear and adrenaline. No, the same woman who so boldly and fearlessly accepted death to lower a barrier would not become frightened at such a sight. She knew Ludo was powerful, she knew the question she asked dangerous, and to have the god react as such was expected. Hazel eyes watched, steady and sure, as Ludo gave its warning. A godkiller? Catch the attention of other gods? The expected answer was probably 'No'. But the answer she gave?

"Not right now." she said calmly, staring into the void that was Ludo as though gazing at a picturesque meadow. There were other options still. To run towards killing a god would be foolhardy, especially given her current strength, and knowing the retribution that would likely follow. "I should not wish to go to such extremes, and your warning well taken." But... She had no desire for some grand title or recognition as a god killer. That the one holding the whip to Neron's back was a god was irrelevant to her. He would be freed. One way or another. In a surprise twist, the Archmage then dipped her head almost reverently to the soul collector. "I greatly appreciate your candor, Ludo."
heavy is the crown
but never for a queen

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Protecting Mine Own - by Zariah - 12-09-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Protecting Mine Own - by Random Event - 12-09-2019, 06:45 PM
RE: Protecting Mine Own - by Ludo - 12-12-2019, 01:25 PM
RE: Protecting Mine Own - by Zariah - 12-12-2019, 01:50 PM
RE: Protecting Mine Own - by Ludo - 12-18-2019, 07:24 PM
RE: Protecting Mine Own - by Zariah - 12-19-2019, 06:00 PM
RE: Protecting Mine Own - by Ludo - 12-23-2019, 09:45 PM
RE: Protecting Mine Own - by Zariah - 12-23-2019, 10:19 PM