shapes of pure emotion
FL Dancing with Oliver!
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
HARPER
Harper grins, face alight with the warmth of his exuberance and joy. "I'll take that as a challenge!" He has no problems with leading, with taking them spinning and tripping over the grass, directing Oliver wherever he desires. Oliver follows along flawlessly behind Harper's broadcasted motions, spinning beneath his arms and around his body to the beat of the music. It's graceful, enjoyable, and gets his blood pumping delightfully as Lily's vocals lead them through the throng of other dancers.

Until he notices Oliver's distant gaze, and begins to slow until they're mostly rocking back and forth in small circles, Harper shooting the other man a curious look. When he speaks it's quiet, and Harper is grateful for having slowed their pace so that he can lean in and listen, better hear the words that fill the space between them. The offer makes his features soften, smiling gently. To Harper, there was no need to have been nervous about asking in any way. "Of course, I'd love to hang out after the festival! I'm not a big drinker but I'm sure we can loosen up for a night. I can find you after it winds down here?" He's not sure where Oliver lives, and would rather not go stumbling through the Domiciles blindly at night knocking on every door.
some things take insane bravery
but after that, you'll be free

Messages In This Thread
shapes of pure emotion - by Harper - 12-27-2019, 02:38 AM
RE: shapes of pure emotion - by Oliver - 12-27-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: shapes of pure emotion - by Harper - 12-28-2019, 01:03 AM
RE: shapes of pure emotion - by Oliver - 12-28-2019, 01:52 AM
RE: shapes of pure emotion - by Harper - 12-30-2019, 08:15 AM
RE: shapes of pure emotion - by Oliver - 12-31-2019, 03:28 AM