Mini Event why do our hearts choose lovers that make use suffer
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
MELITA
Her eyes had glanced over curtains and drapery half a dozen times, sizing up potential disaster zones or where fires would catch far easier – spread like an inferno, escape routes and paths, a heavy sigh pulsing when she realized she likely wouldn’t have the opportunity. The quiver remained, however, along with the bow bracelet tightly wound along her wrist, just in case. Lily’s appearance at her side was a grateful diversion, sighing, half uncertain with the entire calamity herself. Her voice was likely loud enough for several nearby to catch her words - she tempered nothing. “It’s something to do with a bet, or a bluff? I don’t know. It’s stupid. They had a relationship before and it didn’t go well. So why now is beyond me.” Shrugging, incapable of explaining it any further when her brain had a difficult time wrapping around the notions, schemes, and ruses. “I’m just here to set it on fire if need be.” Winking slightly at Jigano behind her, as if it was a joke (it wasn’t).
You're all gonna watch me
Disappear into the sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: why do our hearts choose lovers that make use suffer - by Melita - 01-06-2020, 10:01 PM