oh i didn't just kiss her

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's no innuendos,
it's exactly what you think
Indeed.” They agree. With features that shift and contort, Frey smiles with a devilish warmth as they let their eyes slip with glacial slowness up and down Hotaru’s body. Their gaze is weighty, like silent fingers roaming up and down; palms coaxing over nipples, breath upon a collar bone, teeth against a lobe of an earth, and a pant of excitement below the whiff of hair between her legs.

Now more than interested in the words coming out of Hotaru’s mouth as they were in the lips and tongues and teeth making the sounds, Frey nodded for her to continue. “Rebound or redirect? My my. A woman who knows what she wants is a rare thing in this world.” Rarer still to have those desires stated so clearly and just as Hotaru knew they would, Frey deeply appreciated her candour.

“Much as I adore this gift you’ve brought me, lets give it a bit more ... substance mm? Use it to redirect an attack, physical, magical, beastial...whatever. Then be instrumental in someone switching teams...I”ll let you take that as you will....” They winked suggestively at this.

“Then you will bring the crop back here and use it on me, and we’ll see what’s what.”

Switching teams can either mean having someone change their race with Hotaru’s help, can be someone straight having a gay encounter, etc, etc.

Messages In This Thread
oh i didn't just kiss her - by Hotaru - 01-09-2020, 12:20 AM
RE: oh i didn't just kiss her - by Frey - 01-09-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: oh i didn't just kiss her - by Hotaru - 01-11-2020, 02:18 AM
RE: oh i didn't just kiss her - by Frey - 01-12-2020, 03:36 AM
RE: oh i didn't just kiss her - by Hotaru - 04-02-2020, 09:51 AM