won't you let me go down in my dreams? (OPEN)
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
First he was making her feel bad regularly, now he was literally dragging her around. How nice of him. Super appreciated. But he apparently would not be stopped and so she was carried along (literally, he picked her up and ran to the damn portal).

The sun pricked her eyes, and she lifted a hand to shield them as she looked out around them. Torchline...brown eyes blinked as she stared at the vast expanse of ocean, the smell of salt and hot sand surrounding her. It was...beautiful. She didn't even notice Jata go running off, too in awe of the view. It was so bright and lively and warm...just wonderful. Frey must like this place very much - how could they not?

But then she began to scan the area, and her eyes locked on a familiar face. For a moment she gaped, rubbing her eyes as she was sure it was a trick of the sun but... "Remi!!" she called, sprinting over to the alchemist, unable to contain her excitement. "Oh, Remi its you! It's really you!" she said. If he did not move out of her way, she would surely run up and hug him as tight as she could.
and then there's me, always waiting for you
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: won't you let me go down in my dreams? (OPEN) - by Phoebe - 01-22-2020, 03:06 AM