won't you let me go down in my dreams? (OPEN)
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 85 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
I swear I never dream that we're alone
Remi could speak for himself.

Ronin hadn't so much as acknowledged the portal, but that didn't mean he wasn't very unsettled by its arrival. It meant things - it meant people - and he wasn't quite willing or ready to rejoin that world just yet.

So as his lover glanced over his shoulder at him on the sunny beach, Ronin's clouded eyes were fixed on the shape at the docks which was spitting out strangers (and familiar faces, potentially). Except it wasn't potentially, and his lips twisted at the familiar sight of Phoebe and the shrill cry he could sense coming before it hit his ears.

"I'll be seeing you later," he advised Remi - for neither Phoebe nor whoever the fuck the stranger was had acknowledged his existence, and that suited him fine, thanks. Ronin rose to his feet in a shower of sand, bare toes curling against the beach, and he jostled against Remi's shoulder as a gesture of farewell.
the dark star

Messages In This Thread
RE: won't you let me go down in my dreams? (OPEN) - by Ronin - 01-22-2020, 09:19 PM