I was going, Mother, to pick roses, to find death
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 2900
"He's here," Jigano confirmed wryly as the office door swung open. The room behind was as neatly organized as always, though the shelves were threatening to bow beneath the weight of the books on them. Isuma chirruped sleepily from her bed behind his desk, a questioning note at the interruption of her nap, but a journal that lay open on his desk with wet ink still glistening on the page revealed what Jigano had been up to before his unexpected guests had arrived.

Maea was a member of the guild, and her arrival was only to be expected as she came to practice her reading, research, ask questions, or offer suggestions. Sunjata, though, was entirely a surprise - though a welcome one. Jigano nodded to them both, glancing at Maea's papers and then back briefly as he considered the confines of the office, then motioned towards the great table in the main hall. "Shall I make tea?" He offered cordially. "It looks like the two of you have some plan in mind... or are you two separate appointment?" he double -checked with a grin. "Unless you've brought us a new member to join the Seeker's ranks today?" he teased Maea lightly with a grin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I was going, Mother, to pick roses, to find death - by Jigano - 01-23-2020, 09:27 PM