pictures to the pieces of a stories
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
Sunjata hums a quiet chuckle toward Weaver at the comment, amusement lingering in his face. “I like to think I do.” He teases her gently, a playful, fun jest. But he’s browsing the alcohol now, settling on two for her to try, and when he returns to pour the glasses of them, sliding them to her, he leans briefly against the bar before her with interest in what she thinks. A single nod is given with the mention of it being better than Halo (something he’d find out soon), and then a broad grin given as she confirms that it’s not piss.

Purchase, mostly. A few skilled mages here can manage it.” The fact one of them went missing does linger in his thoughts briefly, but it doesn’t pass by his face. A mask slid into place as he tilts his head toward her when she leans toward him, clothes more revealing and he smirks to her with amusement. “I tend to prefer to keep it hidden. Can you blame me?” He raises a dark brow to her.

But, well, since she’s asked; he leans forward along the bar, aiming to align his head by her ear, nothing too distracting from what else is going on around them. “How do you feel about causing a bit of drama and having eyes everywhere?” He hums to her, withdrawing, slate eyes scanning her face if she lets him.
rely a bit too heavily on alcohol & irony
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
pictures to the pieces of a stories - by Weaver - 01-06-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: pictures to the pieces of a stories - by Sunjata - 01-24-2020, 03:17 AM