Mini Event we were born with lightning in our heels
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Amun nodded in response to The Voice’s comment. ”Then we will build you as many shrines as you wish, wherever. Just tell us what to do.” Although he was trying to keep himself calm, there was both an incredibly eager and an adoring tone to his words. All he wanted to do was prove his devotion. "And we shall be cautious in our dealings with the people of Torchline, especially this Governor." He smirked. "I'm sure we can think of something he wants."

Then, however, the potter hesitated. Rubbing his right wrist a little anxiously, he cast his eyes down from the goddess. "Forgive me for asking, but...you mentioned the possibility of acquiring a ship to me, once before. Is there one available? Or could you provide one?" He glanced around at the rest of the Ascended. "I would be happy to sail all of us around, to facilitate our exploration." Although he knew it was a partially selfish request—he longed to sail the ocean once more—he was also more than willing to transport all of his fellow Ascended wherever they wished to go.

Wherever they needed to go, to open up more of the world. But he needed a ship to do that. Or at least a boat.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
RE: we were born with lightning in our heels - by Amun - 01-27-2020, 11:32 AM