the coldest blood runs through my veins
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
After Amun’s first visit to the Sea of Glass, he’d found himself more than a bit intrigued by it. Although he had an actual sea to play with now, that didn’t mean he couldn’t see how true the name of the spot in Halo was. So he’d grabbed a cutlass and a cloak, and set off through the portal.

Tossing a bag of wood to the guards, he’d made his way down the road. However, he broke off soon enough, heading for the expanse of ice in the distance. As he approached, though, he discovered a weird sort of sculpture garden in the distance.

Slowing, he walked cautiously towards it. When he got close, he studied the outside for a moment, then began climbing the irregular surface. It didn’t take him long to reach the top, and he perched there, sitting with both legs swinging below him. Weirdly, he saw a familiar figure below. ”We have to stop meeting like this.” His call to Maea was far more cheerful than the last time they’d spoken.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 01-28-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Amun - 01-28-2020, 07:49 PM