the coldest blood runs through my veins
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1197
MAEA
Carry me through this world alive
I feel no more, this suffering
Maea considered him, the wistful look about him as he stared out towards the horizon. "A shame I can't go with you," she said lightly. "Unfortunately I think I'd starve before we found anything worthwhile... It does not strike me as very hospitable."

Blinking at him, she was slightly surprised by how easily he agreed to arrange classes. She would love to attend them indeed, but that he'd go through the trouble? It was flattering. "Really. And did you speak to her recently? I was invited quite some time ago... Perhaps she's only been scouting Abandoned. It's supposed to teach magic users in the end." Maea shrugged. She had mixed feelings about the academy. It was causing a rift between her and Jigano, and she had yet to fully resolve the differences there.

Waving off his concerns at the cough, she straightened and took a careful breath, caucious of triggering another fit. "It's fine. For now, at least... I'll see a healer before it gets much worse. Why, is that concern, Amun? I'm touched." The girl smiled at him, mischief glittering in her eyes despite the dark circles that bruised the skin beneath them.
Bury me in this cold light
I feed the wolf, and shed my skin
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 01-28-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 01-29-2020, 07:00 PM