the coldest blood runs through my veins
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1197
MAEA
Carry me through this world alive
I feel no more, this suffering
Maea wrinkled her nose at his arm, the offer bringing about only a genuine and deeply rooted disgust in her. A crate full of roufhly chopped up body parts flashed past her vision, it's contents spilling out onto the icy ground by her feet in a flood of blood and gore. Meat stashed away in an old mine, to keep fresh...

His revelation doesn't make it any better, revealing what kinds of things he'd have to do to coax that magic to do his bidding. Maea shuddered. Though, it was not the same kind of frightful flinch as before. Rather more... sensual.

"Until just recently, I had no idea that the bites even did anything except cause pain," she retorted. Pulling up the sleeve on one of the arms, she held up a thin, pale wrist, and showed him the marks that still remained over the veins. Bitemarks. Quite distinct.

"Apparently, one of your kin called Nate can do more than just steal magic. It seems I have a condition. He was quite thorough in examining what it was." And it wasn't entirely clear from her tone what she thought of the whole thing.
Bury me in this cold light
I feed the wolf, and shed my skin
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 01-28-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 01-29-2020, 10:44 PM