the coldest blood runs through my veins
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
MAEA
Carry me through this world alive
I feel no more, this suffering
She hummed, considering him with laughter in her pale eyes, despite the attempted scowl. "I suppose that's a fair point," she admitted, giving him the win on that count. "For all that he said he'd stop, it took someone else to step in before things got... out of hand." The comment slipped out before she could stop herself, and soon as she'd said it Maea winced, turned away with color rising like a bloody dawn on her face. It was... true, indeed, but also a rather skewed version of what really happened. She regretted bringing it up at all.

Taking a moment to breathe and steady herself, she looked down at her sculpture garden below. The question was apt as it was easy to answer, but it brought a sigh from her all the same.

"Practice," came the answer. "I hoped that by going out here, no one would be around to get hurt if I lost control over the magic again." Maea gave him a wry smile. "Good thing it's only you..."
Bury me in this cold light
I feed the wolf, and shed my skin
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 01-28-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 01-30-2020, 07:06 PM