the coldest blood runs through my veins
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 1847
MAEA
Carry me through this world alive
I feel no more, this suffering
"I had one," she told him, eyes glittering. "It was not all bad... I've got a spot open if you want the job." Maea was sure Noah wouldn't mind. The two of them would likely have gotten along famously, being of the same light-hearted nature. Always ready to smile.

Hiding away the stab of longing behind a laugh at the idea of Amun going after Nate, she returned focus to the problem of magic. Giving him a rueful smile, Maea shook her head.

"Last time I nearly lost consciousness from doing that," she told him. "It burned right through me... But if you make sure I get back home afterwards, then... alright."

She stood, and looked around. Sought a spot she had not already filled with ice, and glanced down at her friend. "You need to stay quite a bit away," Maea warned him. "At least thirty feet... more would be better. And don't come near until things stop moving. Deal?"
Bury me in this cold light
I feed the wolf, and shed my skin
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 01-28-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 01-30-2020, 09:00 PM