rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Sunjata's comment just earned him another snort from Loren. "I see. So you're still having trouble with that whole what someone wants might not be good for them thing." Taking a long drink, he gave the bartender another judgmental look. "For instance, you might want to drink and fuck your way through life. Can't imagine its always good for you and those around you though. Or your bar." The healer's tone was fully taunting now, even as the alcohol continued to burn its way through his veins.

He pointed the mug at the other man, sloshing a bit of beer over the edge in the process. ”I’ll have you know I was a good spy.” The slurring in the Launceleyn’s voice didn’t exactly help his case.

Then the topic of Ronin and Safrin continued and Loren's eyes flashed for a moment with something dark and dangerous. "None of this makes fucking sense." Uncaring, he took an inadvisably long drink from his mug, wiping the residue from his lips with the back of his hand in an angry gesture.

At Sunjata's question, the healer gave him another dark and distant look. "What's it to you?" The question came out with more than a bit of an edge and his eyes practically dared the bartender to answer.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor - by Loren - 01-31-2020, 03:05 PM