the coldest blood runs through my veins
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1197
MAEA
Carry me through this world alive
I feel no more, this suffering
"Careful, I might just take you up on that," she retorted, a bit wryly. It was still strange to her, how this man could care so much and offer her so many things without wanting anything in return. They hardly knew each other, yet here he was, lugging her across a frozen wasteland like it was the best time of his life. It puzzled her to no end, and her expression told it plainly as she gazed up at him through the drifting snow.

Somehow, they got her over the edge and onto the road. But by then, Maea was quite done. Her knees buckled, and not even Amun's steadying grip managed to keep her on her feet. She tried to get up again, more than once, but the world spun so badly around her that she had to close her eyes. A pounding in her head made it hard to think of anything at all, and she tasted metal on the tongue.

"Seems... I overdid today," she slurred, only barely able to get the words out at the right angle.
Bury me in this cold light
I feed the wolf, and shed my skin
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 01-28-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 01-31-2020, 08:34 PM