pictures to the pieces of a stories
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
”Intentions are all well and good, but actions and intentions don’t always end up the same. As long as it’s clear I will choose Halo first…” she says, because she’s not agreeing to join the sort of group that would kill her for treason if there are simply certain things she is unwilling to do from the get go. Okay, that might be a little dramatic, but you get the idea. In the end though his goals may or may not be what she thinks is best for Halo, and she will choose that first.

Not that she’s close to Neron or any of his council, so it’s not like she was worried about playing a double agent here. She wouldn’t, anyway; unwilling to betray their trust if she gained it, unless they didn’t deserve her loyalty. She was still vaguely undecided on all of them, but they hadn’t done anything particularly terrible yet so she wasn’t against them. Mostly she was just wondering how long it would take all the Outlanders to freeze to death.

He gives his offer next and she stops fidgeting, looking at him seriously (a thing she rarely does). The smile that crosses her face is real, pleased, and not full of its usual mischief. ”I really was planning to play hardball, but I don’t think it’s worth it. Yes.” Because what he was offering wasn’t just a bar, it was a livelihood that didn’t involve her and Korbin constantly scraping and hunting and piecing together a pittance. ”Though I’m thinking something a little more sultry,”, she says, her grin back to normal, playful and teasing and full of mischief. ”Red and black, maybe.”

weaver

-- ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies --

Quote by Charles Dickens

Messages In This Thread
pictures to the pieces of a stories - by Weaver - 01-06-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: pictures to the pieces of a stories - by Weaver - 02-01-2020, 10:32 PM