I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

Sam wouldn't push Loren to come with him to The Voice so he said no more on it, just smiled. As for lightning strikes, though...when he heard the Launceleyn had been struck 'more times than he could count' his eyes widened in surprise; Sam didn't dare ask about it in case it turned out to lead to more trauma for the man. He certainly had lead a difficult life, it seemed. "Mia isn't very used to it, that's true." Hopefully, she'd never be.

Loren seemed resistant to most praise; Sam found this a little odd, since the man had surely had to do a lot of work to get as competent as magic as he had. Was he not proud of his achievement? He wasn't sure he was good company, either...Sam was not used to hearing so much self deprecation from someone other than himself. "You're very good company indeed, and welcome here any time you'd like." He offered, unsure if Loren would ever take him up on it.

It was clear he was uncomfortable, so Sam shook his head. "No, no. It's fine. I drink tea here very often - I'm used to it. Thank you, for doing this. ...Could I visit you in Halo sometime?"

Suppose I never ever met you
Suppose we never fell in love

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought that love was a kind of emptiness - by Samuel - 02-02-2020, 03:58 PM