the coldest blood runs through my veins
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1197
MAEA
Carry me through this world alive
I feel no more, this suffering
It sounded simple enough, though of course it all came down to personal preference in the end. Maea pondered the requirements, thought of the people she knew and what little she had to offer... A little smirk appeared on her lips then, as a thought struck her.

"You know... maybe I should let you come along for my next examination... Have you ever had a chance to chat with Nate? He's all kinds of interesting, I think you might get along." He was older, if only a little, and both tall, dark and very handsome.

Besides, it might solve a personal problem of hers... one she was suddenly made keenly aware of as Amun asked for her own interests. A blush began to creep up her cheeks at that, and she averted her eyes, letting them roam the horizon.

"Mmm... maybe. But... I don't think there's much hope. I don't think he's interested in much more than 'fun'." Maea sounded sad, a little lonely; her teeth began to worry at the lower lip.
Bury me in this cold light
I feed the wolf, and shed my skin
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 01-28-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 02-02-2020, 07:30 PM