give me a life time of promises (open)
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
The admonishment struck true, as did the reminder that they as abandoned were far from strange themselves. Maea lowered her head, ashamed that she couldn't seem to let go of the toxic mistrust she felt for the ascended. Even if it was getting better, even with her relation with a few of them steadily improving... it was still hard for her to accept them. Perhaps mostly because she was so adverse to the goddess they depended on.

"I'm sorry," she answered quietly. His lack of severity was almost worse than a true scolding; at least then she could have fallen back into defense. Like this, she was forced to look at her own prejudice straight on. It wasn't a pretty sight.

Something real that seemed fake.

"What about love?" she suggested, rather more subdued than before. "It can be real, but seem very fake to others. Especially if it's very new and unexpected... and not very appropriate." She brought her arms up around herself, fingers digging deep into the upper arms. Almost painfully so.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
give me a life time of promises (open) - by Loren - 01-28-2020, 07:16 PM
RE: give me a life time of promises (open) - by Maea - 02-02-2020, 09:30 PM