give me a life time of promises (open)
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
It was not at all the reaction she had expected. The disapproval, yes, and Maea took it to be directed at herself, so she cringed, shoulders rising as if to defend against some terrible blow. She knew it was a horrible mistake to get involved with Sunjata, had known it from the start and yet...

...and yet. The one Loren wanted to murder was Sunjata? The girl blinked. Looked up, very confused, a little worried at the utter lack of humor in Loren's tone.

Then she began to blush, as he went on to describe more or less the exact turns of her encounters with the Flood. Looking more and more mortified - how would Loren know all this, unless it had happened before? - she could only nod. Confirm, that yes... that's exactly what happened.

Except...

"He hasn't been horrible," she protested, voice a little weak but firm in her objection. "It's not... he just doesn't feel the same way as I do, that's all. And I shouldn't even expect it, after everything. Not so close after... that wedding." After Phoebe. After Lusea before that.

No, this was all on her, and it was clear from her expression that Maea really believed that.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
give me a life time of promises (open) - by Loren - 01-28-2020, 07:16 PM
RE: give me a life time of promises (open) - by Maea - 02-03-2020, 02:13 AM