give me a life time of promises (open)
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
Don't paint wonderful lies on me that wash away
It hurt to hear this, all of it. Especially the part about his cheating, even though it wasn't a surprise. Sunjata had been only too eager to do that very same thing, and it had nearly broken them right from the start. And yet... he came back. And Maea forgave. She wasn't even sure why.

The hand on her shoulder made her flinch a little, but she didn't pull away. Leaned into it a fraction instead, grateful for the tone of sympathy, if nothing else. Actually, she was surprised Loren cared enough to say all this, given how brief their acquaintance was.

"I know," she sighed. "He's told me... a lot of things. And never tried to hide any of these things. It's just... really hard to stay away. I care too much."

Biting down hard on her lip to ward off the prickling behind her eyes, Maea drew a deep breath. Shrugged, helpless. What was she to do, really? They kept running into each other, even when she tried to keep to herself.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
give me a life time of promises (open) - by Loren - 01-28-2020, 07:16 PM
RE: give me a life time of promises (open) - by Maea - 02-03-2020, 02:46 AM