I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
remi
Took a fall from a windy height, I only knew how to hold on tight
& pray for love enough to last all night
But Remi didn't take it to mean any number of things. He took it to mean either the man really hadn't been up to much, or that he had and simply did not want to share what. Either way, the mention of such drifted from his mind almost immediately.

"Is it a gift if I am to enjoy it as well?" Remi chuckled pleasantly. Glancing around he wondered if Sam was going to ask him what he'd come here for, or perhaps awkwardly shuffle through some small talk, when the man took the moss Remi had brought, and then disappeared into the kitchen.

Blinking in silence, the alchemist closed his mouth (which had apparently fallen open slightly), and linked his hands behind his back. Sam did not call out to him from the kitchen to invite him in, nor try to carry on the conversation. And so, for what felt like a long five minutes or so, Remi waited patiently in the entrance way. It wasn't the first time he'd been treated this way of course, as a commoner he was often forgotten about or left to simply wait. But he hadn't expected it from Sam. Biting the inside of his lip, he thought to perhaps say something. There was a very specific way that he brewed his tea after all, but he decided against it.

When Sam did reappear, Remi was a bit amused and flattered to see a few rather ancient looking biscuits on the tray with the tea, especially given that Remi was fairly certain that the ascended did not need to eat ... which, of course probably meant they did not need to drink either.

The abruptness of his question, combined with the fact they were still awkwardly standing in the doorway made Remi uncomfortably choke down on his words for a moment, before stilling himself. "I did not really get a chance to speak with you during the...ah..tale? I had hoped to though." Actually, now that he thought about it, given how many times he'd called out to Sam, perhaps the ascended was trying to subtly tell Remi to leave him be. Indeed his surprise now might be evidence of that, especially given Sam had asked if they could get to know each other better.

Raising the teacup to his lips, Remi blew on it gently before taking a sip. He tried not to sigh, though he wished he had brewed it himself. "Can you taste it?" He asked curiously, but gently.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT] - by Remi - 01-21-2019, 10:18 PM