give me a life time of promises (open)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Loren ran a nervous hand through his hair, but at least he finally turned to look at Maea. "Very understanding of you." Then the corner's of his lips twitched with a sort of bitter amusement. "If only the gods felt the same." When he realized how petty he sounded, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Frey...offered me another chance to get it right, so I suppose they do, in their own way." It came out maybe a little begrudgingly.

Opening his eyes, he moved forward and knelt by the shrine beside her. Taking one of the sticks of incense, he lit it on the small flame, then placed it on the bowl. "It's complicated." He shifted so he was in a cross-legged position. "Like I told you, when I first came to Caido, I went...crazy. Lost my mind, ran away from the world, for over a year." The admission came out rather flatly.

"Before I left, I had...started seeing Remi. In our world, men weren't allowed to be together so it...it meant a lot to both of us." He had to close his eyes again. "When I came back, the feelings were so complicated and unresolved on both of our parts that I just...couldn't deal with it on my own." Shame colored the words, and he kept his eyes closed.
LOREN
Not quite an open book

Messages In This Thread
give me a life time of promises (open) - by Loren - 01-28-2020, 07:16 PM
RE: give me a life time of promises (open) - by Loren - 02-03-2020, 05:48 PM