the coldest blood runs through my veins
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1197
MAEA
Carry me through this world alive
I feel no more, this suffering
Maea blinked, and stopped dead. Turned on him with surprising dexterity for someone supposedly on the brink of collapse. Reached out to snatch up his arms by the wrists and studied his hands closely, shock and horror on her face. She hadn't known. Hadn't noticed. Both his hands looked fine to her, and she could not recall them being anyting but whole, hale and in working condition.

"How? When!? Gods, Amun, I didn't even... didn't notice..." Shame stifled her voice and cut the words off. Some friend she was. Some family. Why was it that he showered her in affection and all she managed to give back was ignorance and prejudice? She didn't know where he lived, what he did in his days (and nights), who his friends were or what he sought from life. And still she dared call him brother, like she had any right.

"I'm so sorry" she pressed out, too mortified to look at him properly. "All you ever do is help me, and I don't even realize when you're hurt..."
Bury me in this cold light
I feed the wolf, and shed my skin
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 01-28-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 02-03-2020, 09:03 PM