the coldest blood runs through my veins
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1197
MAEA
Carry me through this world alive
I feel no more, this suffering
"I... no," she admitted, a bit lamely. "I thought you were angry at me, for good reasons, and... and I tried to look at you as little as possible. Obviously I did it a little too well."

Maea still felt bad, but the way he laughed was a relief. Lured her to smile back, unable to stay downcast when he was this bright. He ruffled her hair and Maea leaned her head into the touch, heart bleeding at the simple gesture. It seemed so affectionate.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" she asked him then, quite serious. Unable to keep the question back any longer. "It's not that I don't appreciate it, or don't like you back, it's just... I don't understand." And she truly didn't. Was his heart really that vast, that forgiving? Was it she who was closed off and cold, unable to let people in that freely?

They hardly knew each other, yet here he was, ready to defend her from magic and monsters and her own mistakes, like it was the most natural thing in the world.
Bury me in this cold light
I feed the wolf, and shed my skin
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 01-28-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 02-03-2020, 09:25 PM