the coldest blood runs through my veins
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1197
MAEA
Carry me through this world alive
I feel no more, this suffering
The smile she returned was a bit smug. Maea raised a hand and janked meaningfully at the shawl that wrapped close about her shoulders. "Ludo gave this to me," she told him, expression brightening considerably as she got to talk about her favorite god. "It protects me from the cold, and from any damage it might cause. I could sleep in the snow and it would only be mildly uncomfortable... As long as the shawl stays on."

Shifting about a little to get access to both her hands without actually letting go of him, the girl pulled a fold of the black rags up over her head, so that it covered her white hair and framed her face, making it look almost like a porcelain mask. "What do you think? Spooky enough?" she grinned.

His tally of amusements made her smile even wider; both from effort of trying to get herself out from the pitfall of self-doubt and moodiness and because she enjoyed the idea of Amun dancing very much indeed.

"I can sing, but not dance," she offered in return. "Not very good at playing anything though, never got the knack for instruments. Aside from that..."

She considered, looking on to the road ahead. Tried not to cling to the way he said 'her boy' about Sunjata. like it was any kind of truth. It wasn't.

"I read a lot. Both for work at the Loreseekers and because I enjoy it. I've started weapons training, and that's... actually a fair bit of fun, not just a chore. But beyond that... there was never really time for much fun. It was all work and chores.

"I did like to play board games when I was little though,"
she recalled, surprised to realize she'd actually forgotten about it.
Bury me in this cold light
I feed the wolf, and shed my skin
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 01-28-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 02-04-2020, 04:19 PM