the coldest blood runs through my veins
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Now Ludo was definitely not Amun’s favorite god (probably least favorite, if he was being honest), but it was impossible for him not to grin at Maea's happy reply. As she asked if she looked spooky enough, he gave her an over the top once over, stroking his chin in dramatic fashion. Finally he shook his head. "I don't know. Something seems to be missing." Then he snapped his fingers. "I know!"

Slipping a hand into his pocket, he placed the patch he'd acquired onto his palm. He ordered it to glow an ominous crimson, then held it over her head so it illuminated her masklike costume. "There. Perfect." Winking, he found himself chuckling at the sight of her.

"Well. Perhaps I can dance while you sing sometime. Or you can teach me to sing and I can teach you to dance. That sounds more fun." He waggled his eyebrows at her. As she went on to say she liked reading and board games of all things, he smirked. ”I like things that are a bit more active.” It was clear what he was insinuating, even if he couldn’t participate the way he used to.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Maea - 01-28-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: the coldest blood runs through my veins - by Amun - 02-04-2020, 05:54 PM