I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 104 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
remi
Took a fall from a windy height, I only knew how to hold on tight
& pray for love enough to last all night
no one has ever...been close to me like that before.

So it had nothing to do with Remi then. The alchemist might have known. Inexperience did seem to lend itself to connections made where there was actually no purchase upon which to make them. A small smile tugged at Remi's lips, and though his eyes retained their naturally convivial brightness, the edges did not crease the way they normally would have. Quickly his eyes fell back to the feather as he traced it along his palm, trying very hard not to sigh out the breath he had inadvertently been holding.

"Please do not apologize." Remi interrupted immediately, eyes widening and focusing upon Sam's blues. "And yes, being kissed is often nice." He said with a sad smile, swallowing down a strange mixture of emotions that was rising at the back of his throat. "And it was that time as well." Only nice was not actually the word Remi would use to describe it. But even though it certainly appeared that Sam was older than the alchemist, given the disparity in their experiences Remi felt as though the man was drastically younger.

Staring into his teacup, Remi bit the inside of his lip as he raised it and drained the last of the liquid. "Ah, well alright then. I just wanted to make sure that you were...alright, Sam. After everything that happened."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT] - by Remi - 01-22-2019, 08:09 PM