I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 104 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
remi
Took a fall from a windy height, I only knew how to hold on tight
& pray for love enough to last all night
"You left so suddenly, I thought perhaps you wanted to be alone." Remi replied, recalling the way Sam had dropped from the sky like lead. The alchemist had thought about going after the man, but given all that had transpired and how Sam had pulled away from him so many times in the cave, he thought it best to leave him to contemplate what had happened on his own for a time.

Remi just hoped he hadn't waited too long.

"I am alright. The body replenishes blood quite quickly. And it helps that I have a few friends who are healers." He said with a slight chuckle and shrug.

"Ah." Remi said a bit tonelessly, holding the feather in one finger and turning his hands over to inspect his palms. "Yes. I am sorry if that frightened you. I was...trying to hold myself back. I would have let you take a good deal more blood than that if you would have let me. Or if I would have let myself.  I find in those types of situations it is easier for my lion form to try and snatch hold away from me, but it also gives me something else to think about, so I suppose it is a bit of a help." Shrugging slightly, Remi peeled his gaze off of his hands and let it settle gently on Sam's face. It seemed so strange to just be sitting and drinking tea with the man given all that had happened.

"I am glad to hear that you are alright. I am sorry that I—" Remi paused. Was he sorry that for what he had done? Or what he hadn't? "—for how everything happened in the cave."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT] - by Remi - 01-22-2019, 10:26 PM