pictures to the pieces of a stories
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
SuNJATA
the flood
There’s a nod to her grin, met with the agreement that something new would certainly draw the crowds. And if he manages to supply alcohol like the ones he has here, it’ll only end up being that much more popular in the end. Good for business, good for work, good for secrets and thoughts and plans from whomever might pass through. A good trade, in the end, he thinks.

A smirk is given toward Weaver at the mention of her being a tour guide, resulting in a quiet chuckle before he tips his head slightly. “I look forward to it.” He offers, certainly looking forward to making this work. Besides, Weaver intrigues him, he finds he’d like to get to know her better in the end, and what better way than business partners? What better way than having her join the Guild as well.

But his gaze turns a bit more calculating as he watches her, taking in the information she gives him as to where to find him. “Mm, good to know.” He offers, mentally organizing it all when it came to when he’d need to find the woman once the other pieces are on the board. “I’d rather stay within the Citadel, rather than roam on my own.” He hums with a quiet laugh. Not that he were afraid of it, but that he’d rather put his skills to use for better reasons rather than hunting to survive against the cold.
rely a bit too heavily on alcohol & irony
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
pictures to the pieces of a stories - by Weaver - 01-06-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: pictures to the pieces of a stories - by Sunjata - 02-09-2020, 08:11 AM