I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT]
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sam nodded at Remi's words on genius. They showed a soft intelligence that he quite admired; Sam knew he himself was smart but he always struggled to get the words across in the right way.

Something like that. He didn't ask anymore, but Sam frowned. The way Remi said it implied something deeper. Just how many complicated relationships did the other man have? Sam was exhausted with just the one.

"An abandoned shop..?" Suddenly, what had just been idle daydreams came crashing into possible reality. The idea of being able to start on his project soon and have it be with Remi, next to someone whom he liked and admired rather than opposite the butcher and the tanner who smelled and gave him dirty looks...it was captivating. "..I...I think I might do that. T-take the shop. Thank you."

It felt for a moment as if he had said everything there ever was to say and he would never be able to think of a conversation topic again. Sam drained the last of his tea from his cup and stared at his feet for a little while, bending his toes and considering if he felt it any less than he had before.

"Thank you for coming to see me." He eventually said, smiling over at Remi.

Samuel
The Sun's rim dips; the stars rush out;
At one stride comes the dark;

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT] - by Samuel - 01-24-2019, 10:38 PM