Personal Quest oh sinners come down, come gather 'round
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
"Oh, you have no idea," Maea retorted with a mischievous smile as she doused the cigarette and pocketed it. (No need to litter the place before they'd even begun.) She seemed quite content to nestle in under Sunjata's arm, though was perhaps a tad self-conscious with so many people around to see this small show of affection. They hadn't exactly been shouting their relationship out from the rooftops... Especially Nate and Melita got nervous glances from her, before they were moving on, and Sunjata began to explain the way he wanted to do things.

"I'll help bring in more sand," she volunteered, and looked around for others to help her with the task. She tried to think of some ways to utilize her magic for this task... but found it easier to just take a few sacks and some rope from the pile of materials instead. With that, she could fill the sack with sand and use the rope to help drag it, slung over the shoulders like a makeshift harness. Perhaps a touch of ice would make the ground a bit easier to navigate - less friction so to speak - and make it less heavy of a burden.

Maea would explain her idea to any others, though would of course be willing to listen to better suggestions. There were far more adept magic users than her around, after all.

------

Maea joins the Sand group! Grabs sacks and rope to carry sand in, using ice to smooth the ground and make it easier to drag.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: oh sinners come down, come gather 'round - by Maea - 02-20-2020, 09:54 PM