off to the principal's office
for Zariah
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
”I don’t expect you to say anything. I didn’t come here looking for an answer, but because you told me to. You asked me to tell you what was on my mind, and I have.” She isn’t smug or even annoyed, but she is matter of fact. She hadn’t ever planned to say anything about it at all, but rather to just deal with Zariah’s tactics. At the end of the day, Weaver wanted to learn her magic enough that the rest paled in comparison. It was Zariah who had demanded she come here. And though she could sit here and rebut every point the Archmage just made, she doesn’t, because she really isn’t in the mood to argue. There’s a reason she never said what was on her mind in the first place. It’s not like she expected them to become friends, or for Zariah to stop being Zariah, or for Weaver to stop being Weaver. Sometimes it was easier to just shut up.

She laughs at the next bit though. She can’t help herself. ”Raging. Sure. If this is raging…” she shakes her head. The conversation had been polite though firm. If Zariah thinks she’s just going to roll over to a bunch of Outlanders who come stomping in and claiming titles that the citizens of Halo never asked for, she may be disappointed. ”I’ve told you why I am upset, Archmage. You have rebutted every point I’ve made, and I have no interest in arguing. When you have lived here long enough, you will perhaps understand me better. I have watched people I love die at the hands of very creature you claim you can keep us safe from. Perhaps you can. But we have no way of knowing that, for we do not know you, or Neron for that matter. It might benefit you to come out of your office and your school and spend time in the streets with the rest of us. Get to know us. Sit in our bars and hunt with the locals and become one of us.”

weaver

-- ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies --

Quote by Charles Dickens

Messages In This Thread
off to the principal's office - by Weaver - 02-17-2020, 07:03 PM
RE: off to the principal's office - by Zariah - 02-17-2020, 07:28 PM
RE: off to the principal's office - by Weaver - 02-19-2020, 08:48 PM
RE: off to the principal's office - by Zariah - 02-21-2020, 12:28 AM
RE: off to the principal's office - by Weaver - 02-22-2020, 02:09 PM
RE: off to the principal's office - by Zariah - 02-27-2020, 03:24 PM
RE: off to the principal's office - by Weaver - 02-27-2020, 06:20 PM
RE: off to the principal's office - by Zariah - 02-27-2020, 06:32 PM