For a bag of guineas or a piece of eight
Clem!
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
MAEA
She was slightly out of breath as she reached the kid that tripped the thief. Hair tousled, half escaped from its braid, and her face was flushed, as much from the running as from staying in the sun too long. The eyes that raked over the boy were pale, gray or blue or almost purple depending on how she tilted her head... but her smile was wide and gratefu as she reached for the bag, to take it back.

"Well, thank you," she breathed, fairly oozing gratitude. "I'm glad you did, at least. That was very nimble of you, very neat. Is there anything I can do, to make up for your trouble?"

He might be young, but the annoyed expression on his face made the kid seem older than he ought. Very entitled, and rather cute. Sucking in a deep breath, trying to calm her racing heart, Maea glanced around. Indeed, no one else had even looked twice at her and the street-rat. A ruthless place, Torchline.
Nothing lasts forever, I thought you should know
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: For a bag of guineas or a piece of eight - by Maea - 03-06-2020, 12:43 AM