just your standard stroll through the park
for Josh
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
There was a large peek in interest when Joshua mentioned complex theories. Now, he had mostly ignored any prior mentions of scientific research or taking down notes due to frustration over, well, the invasion of his personal space. Now that he had calmed down, Oliver was able to actually pay attention to this. Safe to say, he wanted to know more.

"What sorts of complex theories do you work on? What kind of science did you work in before you came here?" Most likely, he had said something wrong since this dude seemed a little stuck up, but Oliver still wanted to know more. Having people interested in science was better than someone saying 'Just accept it, that's how things work' because fuck was that shit annoying.

When the question was asked, Oliver could tell there was something behind it when Joshua spoke, but he brushed it off for now. The dude was being nice now about his questions, even if he seemed doubtful, so Oliver might as well try to educate him. "Not sure how much you know, but their dynamic is different. The Ascendeds align themselves to the New Gods, or the Voice. The Attuneds align to the Old Gods and then Accepted are to both. Abandoned are aligned to none because... they have a very complex history." Oliver had to hold his tongue from saying that none of the gods trusted or liked them. It was blunt and honest, but it was also probably not the most positive and uplifting thing to say.

"How much do you know about the gods? Or... well, do you want me to answer any questions? I can try to explain stuff if you'd like, I'm also an Outlander so I know how it feels to come into a place that is super different from what you're used to." Kind of a lie since when he originally arrived he lacked all his memories, but some memories had come back so he could sympathize now. Totally.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
RE: just your standard stroll through the park - by Oliver - 03-13-2020, 02:15 PM