just your standard stroll through the park
for Josh
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
they look at you like you're a freak
It's a struggle just to stay alive
To say he had been a scientist was a lie, though Josh had dabbled in experiments and investigations with homemade supplies regularly. Enough that he felt confident to give Oliver an answer. "I investigate paranormal happenings and cryptids. UFOs and dimensions, too...all the things people deny. Though..." He paused, then decided it didn't matter if he told this, as he wasn't even on his world. "My education is in media. I was a reporter."

Would Oliver know what that meant? Probably not, but that wasn't Josh's problem.

The races being defined by their relation to the Gods rather than their origin or skin tone was interesting indeed still and Josh listened closely, nodding as the categories Oliver gave matched up with that he had heard so far. "I know there is The Voice. That she rules over the vam--the Ascended. Not much past that. Tell me all you know."
Journals burning in a burning fire
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: just your standard stroll through the park - by Joshua - 03-19-2020, 07:56 PM