from the depths of our cold, frozen, hearts
for Neron
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
She’s glad that he comes alone, turning to lead the way to the underground at his signal. It isn’t far. Wessex takes as direct a path as possible, caring little about who sees them. “I think I do prefer Halo,” she replies with a half-smile. For various reasons - most of which have to do with her physical superiority there. “But the Grounds will always be home, fucked up as it may be. There’s something that will always call me back to it.” Something that will make her try, against all odds, to continue to make it better, even if she isn’t Queen anymore.

It’s a twisted sort of loyalty. But the Wraith has always been a little twisted.

She leads him to the entrance of the tunnels and offers a hand to him. “Unless you have a light, it’s about to get really dark. Don’t want you to stumble and fall.” Apparently bringing a torch was the one thing she didn't think of. Oops.

The Wraith
the bright
the thing in the night
Wessex

Messages In This Thread
RE: from the depths of our cold, frozen, hearts - by Wessex - 03-24-2020, 09:46 PM