from the depths of our cold, frozen, hearts
for Neron
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
show me how defenceless you really are
"I think Halo prefers you, as well. I have heard stories about the Wraith, whispered through the streets in the dead of night. You're making quite the name for yourself," Neron said smoothly, following her on sure feet, a dark and quiet presence at her back. He had not really explored the Grounds beyond the places he had been during his Longheat visit, and so this was all new to him. And when the ground yawned into blackness, he raised his eyebrows to her. Having been the visiting party and knowing little about their trip, he had not, indeed, thought to be the one to bring a torch.

So saying, he slid his cold hand into the Ascended's, a smirk curling across his face. "One would think you were hoping for an accident waiting to happen," he remarked. "Now don't go getting any ideas. I know our hearts must be terribly aflutter, holding hands like this, but you must promise me you will remain calm."

Messages In This Thread
RE: from the depths of our cold, frozen, hearts - by Neron - 03-25-2020, 09:02 AM